• 1 month later...

This is a shame for me. I've got a 1/32 Tamiya F-4J with lots of aftermarket, but at the rate I build, I'll never finish by the deadline.

Tom.

This is a shame for me. I've got a 1/32 Tamiya F-4J with lots of aftermarket, but at the rate I build, I'll never finish by the deadline.

Tom.

You could do something smaller. There's enough time for something like that to make its way into the stash... :wicked:

Sean

• Like 1

You could do something smaller. There's enough time for something like that to make its way into the stash... :wicked:

Sean

Yes. You're right. Maybe a British Phantom in 1/48. Hmmmmm.

Well I've got lots of Phantoms but I've got a terrible record of not finishing models within the timescale. Hmmm, what to do? Oh what the heck, I'm in with a Fujimi Phantom of some description.

Duncan B

• Like 1

Well I've got lots of Phantoms but I've got a terrible record of not finishing models within the timescale. Hmmm, what to do? Oh what the heck, I'm in with a Fujimi Phantom of some description.

Duncan B

How about the one in your display picture? Or have you built that already?

Sean

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely in on this one, might whittle down my stash a bit. I won't have any clue what I will do until closer the date though.

Also, once completed, I would again be honoured to host anybody's completed models at a suitable model show on the Phantom SIG table.

• 1 month later...

The new Airfix Model World is advertising a new special for building the Phantom - priced £5.99, comes out on 13 November. It details five model builds, covering 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 scale.

• Like 1