I could be mistaken, but I don't think the scissors link on the F-4 nose gear points "straight ahead" relative to the tyres. It points off to port by a considerable amount. Does anyone know why?

Cheers,

Bill

I think it is to make clearance for the gear door.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question to the GB moderator. I have three entries but won't be able to finish more than one in time. I intend to finish the other ones in the next week or two. Should I keep posting their progress in their WIP threads in the GB, even after the end of the GB period, or should I create WIP threads in the Aircraft WIP area, linking to the existing threads in the GB, and continuing from the point they were at when the GB finished?

Thanks

Jaime

I have a question to the GB moderator. I have three entries but won't be able to finish more than one in time. I intend to finish the other ones in the next week or two. Should I keep posting their progress in their WIP threads in the GB, even after the end of the GB period, or should I create WIP threads in the Aircraft WIP area, linking to the existing threads in the GB, and continuing from the point they were at when the GB finished?

Thanks

Jaime

If you PM Mish with the links to your builds she should be able to sort it out and get them moved.

Sean

• Like 1

And that concludes this group build. :)

Thanks to everyone who took part and to Mish for setting this up, I'll sort a poll out tonight when I get home from work.

Sean

• Like 5

Yeah, sorry about that guys. Your votes are visible but please don't let that discourage you from voting, we have some execeptional builds here and they should get the credit they deserve.

Everything else about the poll works as normal, just pick a build from ONE section and select 'none of the above' on the other section.

Again sorry about that,

Sean

And we have a winner!

Congratulations to llking with his Greek F-4E, a well deserved winner. :D

Thanks again to all who participated and to Mish for setting this up.

Sean :pilot:

Well done everyone, great builds

Thanks everyone for taking part and thanks to Sean for hosting.

Lloyd I will be contacting you separately to get you details to pass to Casemate for you prize.

I will leave the Gb in place for a few days before moving it to the completed section.

• Like 1