Italeri Meserschmitt Me 410 A1

Brilliant!!!

Absolutely fantastic work all over! Detailed,great painting,weathering,underside,just superb!

If you only had a vac canopy...

Cheers,

George

That is utterly stunning!

I have a new favorite build here on BM I think. I've built the Italeri Me210 kit which is almost identical so I can see just how much work and scratchbuilding has gone into this. I'll be using your build as my reference point when I finally get it out of the stash. I am utterly in awe of your skills my friend.

How did you get the canopy together so well? I recall it being made up of the worst shaped parts ever and being a total pig to get on.

Richard

Fernando, you're a magician, amazing, can I ask how many years it took you to build it ?

Cheers Pat

It took me only two months, muy friend. In fact, this project has been very quick... usually I spend three or four months on muy builds.

Thanks

Fernando

• Like 1

That is utterly stunning!

I have a new favorite build here on BM I think. I've built the Italeri Me210 kit which is almost identical so I can see just how much work and scratchbuilding has gone into this. I'll be using your build as my reference point when I finally get it out of the stash. I am utterly in awe of your skills my friend.

How did you get the canopy together so well? I recall it being made up of the worst shaped parts ever and being a total pig to get on.

Richard

I agree. The canopy is the most important problem with the kit. First I glued the two rear pieces and then I adjusted them to the front one. An authentic practice of patient.

Cheers

Fernando

• Like 1