Bf-109 G-6 1/72 AZ Model OOB - FINISHED

Lovely finish! The pre/post shading looks great. I think I prefer your matt to my 109's satin varnish.

• Like 1

Thanks Jherek :) I like your 109, i think it looks great as it is. For me, i like both satin and hard matt varnish, i think both looks good and i m using either of these more like "how do i feel it just now" :)

I'd say you've learnt more in these 3-4 month that I ever did in my 30 years of building plastic models, this really is a very good model, well done !

And yes, the 109 is really small, takes to the extreme the idea of the minimum quantity of aircraft around a pilot and an engine

• Like 1

Thanks Giorgio :) I was making kits before already, but i had like 16 years break, and before then i was just teen age boy without much "know how" (there was like no internet back at the time) :) So i had some basics already, but all from airbrushing and weathering is totaly new to me ;)

WOW incredible work,

really like the comparison pictures, all of them look really good. And you make them so quick, I'm still working on the Zero :clif:

Edited by SamH93
  • Like 1

Hah thanks Sam, i m realy happy you and other guys likes it :) I dont think i m any fast, was reading some post today in RFI where the guy made 5 kits in one day.. and the kits looks great! thats what i call fast haha :)

Hows your zero going by the way?

Edited by Wolwe82

• 3 months later...