1/48th Buccaneer canopy?

Simon Cornes

Does anyone know if a manufacturer produced a vac-form canopy to replace the Airfix one? I have an Airfix Bucc minus clear bits and Airfix spares tell me that the cupboard was bare a long time ago so I'm thinking of a vac alterative. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted,

Thanks

Simon

Hi I had the same problem a few months ago and must have got one of the last from airfix, I searched all over for a vac form replacement with no luck, posted here had lots of people looking but none could help hope you have better luck

Hi your luck has changed checked some other forums that I posted on and been in contact with somebody that has one which he I can have so if you pm your address (I don't know how it works here, any help with that please) I will send you it when I get it

Hi your luck has changed checked some other forums that I posted on and been in contact with somebody that has one which he I can have so if you pm your address (I don't know how it works here, any help with that please) I will send you it when I get it

Hi Span

PM on its way!

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did a canopy for the Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer.

John

Hi John, while on the subject of Buccaneers, did you, by any chance, do the white metal for the Welsh Models' Buccaneer? I've managed to get hold of the plastic bits, but I am faced with scratch building the u/c!

Fingers Crossed

Dave

• 1 year later...

Just found this post, it seems I to have the same problem, I am in needed of a wind screen and blast screen. Any help will be appreciated.

Suggest you PM John Aero as I was able to obtain a vacform canopy for an S1 (no mdc)

Good luck

Simon

• Like 1

• 1 year later...