OMG Jack, she's beautiful! Superb work through out, very well done. And a great saving of that repainiting on her left arm attachment, I don't think I would ever have pulled that off myself. I can't see a trace of it. Wonderful painting, great to use as inspiration for my own trials. I'm not ready to try the greenish undercoaing myself, It seems scary and I'd like a little less to show when finished, but having said that I'm so far off from your standard. You can be real proud of this godess. :wub:

:goodjob:

Brilliant result Jack, one of the best models I've seen so far on this site. Of all the wonderful detail on Sonya, it's still her face, and especially her eyes that draw me in. And a great w.i.p as well,

Sean

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I lurked around your build thread marveling at the work you were doing. This such a good figure. It was nice to revisit it. And I am sorry I did not post on your RFI section when you first finished. Just lovely.

George - thanks!

There is always plenty good works being posted here in all genres, so much so it would take a lot of time to comment on everything.

Jorgen - thanks again!

------------------------------------------------

You know, someone had said she looks better than Brigette Nielson, but since posting her, I think she has some very close facial features to the actress Emily Blunt. :hmmm:

regards,

Jack

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Solarwinds did some amazing girl kits, to bad they're OOP now

Thanks for the heads up on this news. Now that I looked, can't even find remnants of their official webstore either, so apparently a total shutdown??

regards,

Jack

Edited by JackG

Thanks for the heads up on this news. Now that I looked, can't even find remnants of their official webstore either, so apparently a total shutdown??

regards,

Jack

As I understand it, production/trading ceased at the start of the year