Zvezda 1/100 Panzer II - Completed

Build 11

Yet another impulse buy & build for this group. :rolleyes: Due to a lack of decals, I've only built one German tank from the Art of War series so far but that's about to change. I won a job lot of German and British decals on eBay, they're for 15mm (1/107) vehicles that's near enough for use on this scale so I'm doing a couple of German tanks to add to the three Russian tanks I've already finished for this group.

Price: £2.99 from Antics

Not a lot in this one due to it's size, the penny in the middle of the sprue gives you an idea of how dinky it is.

2014-02-2519053401_zps125092d9.jpg

Finished! Only joking ;) Lot's to do yet.

2014-02-2519390901_zps9a877243.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Priming, pre-shading, paint, post-shading and details painted. I'll be painting the tracks soon but it'll be on hold after that while the decals are blu tacked to a window getting a suntan :P The darker areas on the turret and just below it are where I've applied some Clear ready for the decals.

2014-03-1408464501_zpsf266f83b.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've applied the decals at last. A number either side of the turret and crosses for the hull. Because the Panzer II is so small, I had to cut the decals for the crosses into four and apply them separately, I'm used to having to do awkward stuff in these small scales but this was ridiculous :P I've also Clear coated and started the weathering.

2014-03-2618495801_zps8b5effbf.jpg

• Like 1

Yet another mini masterpiece! I don't know how you do it..... I found it quite difficult getting the results I want on my 1/144 Spitfire. It all seemed far to small!

It's finished! Unfortunatly my PC died on Monday morning and I decided to build myself a new one, (Fun learning curve :blink: ) so I haven't had access to Photoshop to crop or resize my images until now. I'm busy tomorrow so I won't be able to get the final photos taken and posted until Monday or Tuesday.