Revell 1:72 Consolidated PB4Y-1 Liberator

:yahoo::worthy: A work of art! I'm glad you added photos of the interior so those who haven't been following this since the start (and possibly too lazy to go through the build threads) will know just how insanely detailed it is. It's been a long haul but totally worth it. :)

Very nice indeed I've been looking in on your build and its inspired me to finish mine, can you tell me if you had to weight the nose as it looks to be a tail sitter. I have a gun nose version and have spent the last four years on and off the thing but she's close to being finished sometime this year I hope :sleep_1: well maybe this year :winkgrin:

Nice job anyhow :thumbsup:

Clive

That really is amazing Bill!

Couple of things though, I dunno if you ever "show" your models but a few people are going to say "What kit is that?" and when you tell them they're either not gonna believe you or go out and buy one thinking how good it looks and then be in for a world of hurt!

Howard

What a beauty. It's great to see it finished.

Just goes to show that with a bit of elbow grease and some imagination that these golden oldies have a lot of life in them yet. And I bet it was a lot more fun, as well as you learning a lot more form it, than a more modern 'shake and bake'.

Thanks for sharing your WIP too - it was a joy to follow.

Tom

:yikes: :mike:that's is truly some amzing work the detail and paint are fantastic, flip doubt I can build my 1/48 one half as good!!!!

love the scheme and the weathering looks great what did you use to highlight the panel lines??? as looks so smooth better than how I get with a wash???

fantastic work got be one the best ive seen and amazing its only 1/72