Warhammer 40K Eldar War Walker

Hi all,

This is the first model I've finished in a while and it was a great half term build that's motivated me to do more kits. This particular kit was an impulse buy, automotive and some fast jets are my usual thing but nonetheless, it's a very interesting area to get into.

I really should have gone with a flat clear-coat as it's quite difficult to see any of the colour variations... Next time I suppose. Here's a link to the WIP for bit of bedtime reading:

Thanks for your time and interest.

(Images removed on request of new owner)
Edited by LeVi Tophatter
  • Like 6

Ohh i like that!

Ive built a few Games Workshop Sentinel's, but one of these might have to be procured at some point.

Nice job!

Thanks Steve, appreciate it. Go for it, these Eldar creations are pretty sleek and stealthy looking, quite the opposite of the Sentinels! It got a fair bit of attention at the local GW store today, purely because of the colour scheme, it was the most drab looking thing on the table...

:coat:

very nice work,looks great especialy as there small scale,do like some the ones see id the game workshop windows just wished I could paint like they dolol some are amazing

Thanks Batcode. Yeah, I totally agree with you, some of those brush painted models are absolutely stunning! I've seen some work being done first hand and they make it look so easy, using just brushes and water!!!

• 3 weeks later...

That's very nice indeed - I'm a fan of 'sensible' schemes on the GW kits. I'm working on some drab black 'realistic' Raven Guard Space Marines at the mo.

That's very nice indeed - I'm a fan of 'sensible' schemes on the GW kits. I'm working on some drab black 'realistic' Raven Guard Space Marines at the mo.

Thanks Jonas, phew, so I'm not the only one! These 'sensible' schemes do stand out because the colour isn't so in your face!!! I've given this model to my local Games Workshop, quite a few people like it because it's not what you'd expect to see...

All the best with your Raven Guard Space Marines.