TF-104G "Starfighter" Buelkes successors. Hasegawa 1/48

shades and the application of very good camouflage. 9 Mounted F104 32 including two Germans, I know! If I may ,

for photos , first missing a little light and a little advice for photos of models , never take them too Pres , because a lot of deformation so that taking them less meadows and using the zoom , it prevents these distortions .

Kind regards
Paul
Edited by paul coudeyrette

Stunning build. An aircraft I'd rather watch than fly (not that I could fly one!!), those little wings don't inspire safety!!!!

Hi! Thanks for your attention! About small wings and safety... The next my kit is an Yak-38 her wings is simple tiny. but no one yak-38 pilot was lost by the aircraft fault. (Thanks to God!) Edited by Snitok1983

• 2 weeks later...

Really beautiful Starfighter. Outstanding finish and great presentation. One little correction you could make is the inner fins on the wing tanks are backwards. Maybe just one is. Just flip them over and you will be good to go. I don't know how many of these I have seen at contests with this issue but a good amount of 104 builders do this. Again great job sir!

Edited by GForceSS

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! There is a real mistake about fuel tanks! I'll tell you my another fail: the landing gear covers (I am not sure is that correct term...)are not at correct position. And I have lost one of the airbrake.