A13 Mk II Cruiser Mk IVA

robw_uk

hi guys... anyone know if there are any AM interiors for eh Bronco A13 Mk II Cruiser Mk IVA? if not, does anyone have any good references for the interior? wondering about leaving some hatches open when I come to build this so starting my research...

also - best replacement barrels for it?

thanks

also - figures - tankers (if possible commander and driver - maybe tank riders)? any thoughts for this - thinking either Desert Rat or perhaps BEF (but not sure - think i would like to tackle the Caunter scheme)

Hi Rob,

The only AM things I know about for the A13 are the corrected engine deck, fenders and storage boxes from The New TMD.

I've had a look through the Polish Wydawnictwo Militaria's book on the A13 Mk.I/II and interior-wise there is one bad B&W photo in it along with a few 2-D drawings.

There is a PMMS review of the Mk.IV in which a LionMarc replacement barrel is mentioned. It's a very thorough review, so you may want to check it out if you haven't already.

Kind regards,

Adam

cheers Adam - I am expecting the kit to come with the corrected engine deck set (according to the ebay listing at least) - wonder whats wrong with the fender/stowage?

can you scan/email me whatever is in the book? might give me some ideas at least...

and yeah look at at the PPMS (always do when buying a kit)... and will revisit it numerous times I am sure

Hey Rob,

Miniart made some good figures for use with their Dingo, easy enough to use as crewmen. Dragon also has a nice set of 8th Army infantry. You could also take a look at Hornet and Alpine. All of these should still be available. Take a look at the ultracast crew men they should be fine for BEF.

Evan.

Hey Rob,

Miniart made some good figures for use with their Dingo, easy enough to use as crewmen. Dragon also has a nice set of 8th Army infantry. You could also take a look at Hornet and Alpine. All of these should still be available. Take a look at the ultracast crew men they should be fine for BEF.

Evan.

Miniart have 2 interesting kits - 1 is a Desert Rat tanker & infantry riders - for valentine but should fit the A13 and the other is the NW Europe 1940 figures (tank riders but no tankers)... may have to look as I go through the builds leading up to this one....