"Blonde Knight" over Protectorate (1/32 Bf 109G-10 "Erla", Revell )

AlCZ

I bought to day a brand new "Erla" Bf 109G-10. And i can build a last "warhorse" of Erich Hartmann. A twenty year ago i first time read a famous Hartmann's biography from Toliver&Constable "Shoot down Hartmann !" (Or German Blonde knight). And now i have in hands last "Karaya 1" which was based in last war spring in Německý Brod ( In time of WW II Deutschbrod -Today Havličkův brod, after czech famous patriotic writer and journalist Karel Havliček Borovský from 19th. century.) Here, in czech-moravian highlands was "last stand" of JG-52... And another decal version is from Prague... Which A.M. for early released Bf 109G-6 Early/Late i can used in new G-10 "Erla" ? i think a masks, maybe a seat with new harness... Instrument panel is the same as in G-6 "Late" ?

Hi

The Hartmann markings in the new Revell Erla g-10 are for a plane with the small kidney shaped wing bulges, rather than the large ones you have in the kit

So, sorry to disappoint, but if you want an accurate Hartmann Erla G-10, you will have to either wait, or take some wing parts from their G-6.

In the pics of this plane it is quite obvious that the plane has the kidney bulges, so Revell's error is quite frustrating.

I do think the kit is pretty good - and excellent value.

I would add maybe the DOC resin spinner and prop blades...

Am sure others will chime in with other stuff

Cheers

Nick