1/48 - Beech C-45F/UC-45F Expeditor, AT-7C/SNB-2C Navigator, JRB-4 & C-18S by ICM - released

Homebee

Would really like to build one (or more) of these; but like certain Airfix products, ICM takes a while to trickle down in the US market (for some reason... importers?)

R. Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, just saw this thread and looking over the pics and review of ICM kit I was thinking about getting one, but know there is a Revell C-45 as well and I've yet you see a comparison review. So, for those of you that know this subject and kits...which one is better? ICM or Revell? TIA

Mike

Guys, just saw this thread and looking over the pics and review of ICM kit I was thinking about getting one, but know there is a Revell C-45 as well and I've yet you see a comparison review. So, for those of you that know this subject and kits...which one is better? ICM or Revell? TIA

Mike

It's the same original ICM kit rebox by Revell.

V.P.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New boxing expected in Q1 2019 - ref. 48186 - Beech C18S "Magic by Moonlight", Airshow Aircraft

Source:  http://www.icm.com.ua/news/577-c18s-magic-by-moonlight-american-airshow-aircraft.html

1545901415-48186-web-en-1.jpg

In box review: https://www.detailscaleview.com/2019/03/icm-c18s-48186-review.html

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...