1/48 - Beech C-45F/UC-45F Expeditor, AT-7C/SNB-2C Navigator, JRB-4 & C-18S by ICM - released

Homebee

There used to be time when modelling the Fleet Air Arm in 1:48 was cheap - there were relatively few kits out there to buy! How that has changed...

Just when I thought the stash (which I really try to keep under control) was just about full (I know, don't laugh) here comes another "must have" type to dent my already battered bank balance....

Nick.

There used to be time when modelling the Fleet Air Arm in 1:48 was cheap - there were relatively few kits out there to buy! How that has changed...

Just when I thought the stash (which I really try to keep under control) was just about full (I know, don't laugh) here comes another "must have" type to dent my already battered bank balance....

Nick.

Join the club... Do you know how many South and Central AMerican Air Forces used these!

Join the club... Do you know how many South and Central AMerican Air Forces used these!

It might be easier to list the nations that have NOT had one on inventory somewhere along the way!

I had a Battle Axe one, sold it to someone more desperate than myself, THEN found out that I could still get Mike West's AT-11 conversion. So now I have the conversion just waiting for a convertee!

bob

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pity there are no British markings included but I can soon scrape some of these together and I`ll be buying a couple of these for sure!

During my jumps course we had a free afternoon due to rain so we were shown a video which included a number of skydivers climbing out of a C-45 and onto the roof before jumping en mass. One of them crashed into one of the tail fins and must have been knocked out as he went spinning away and I`ve always wondered whether he managed to pull his chute or not?

Hopefully it will be available at Telford?

Cheers

Tony

• 1 month later...