Hi everybody as I'm new here I thought I'd show some of the models I am particularlly pleased with from my 100+ collection.

The Jaguar I just finished tho still cant get a straight yellow band around the bombs!

And the A319 before the Jag (lesson learned with the A319 dont use aircraft paint on plastic it peels off)

Anyway please look and comment, my next Build is the Airfix 1/48 Lynx HMA8

photo43_zps67f93866.jpg

photo52_zps80bc079b.jpg

photo25_zps6ed5a80e.jpgphoto17_zps32a90de8.jpg

photo22_zpsb0f2d4b0.jpg

Roundals and fin flash on the Mustang had to be painted by hand due to decal disintigrating.

photo1_zpse891e34f.jpgphoto2_zpsa074fbeb.jpgphoto3_zps0d33ba9b.jpgphoto5_zps5f42f7a7.jpg

And now my personal favourite

photo36_zpsccaf6210.jpgphoto16_zps40ed6356.jpgphoto15_zpsf0e78559.jpg

Edited by aerotechi
  • Like 1

Welcome to Britmodeller and thanks for sharing your builds. I have to say that Lightning is also my fav, but you have some smart looking Helicopters there too.I will be watching for when you build the Airfix 1/48 Lynx HMA8, as I have one of those to do.

Regards

Tommy

Thanks for all the comments.

Sdk_uk I agree the A319 could do with painting again although that is after 2 repaints due to problems with the paint. (Some BA blue that decided not to set and a can of white that decided to chip and peel off.) So after all that the irritation levels where too high for a 3rd paint. Saying that it is quite acurate in places to ones I've worked on.

Tommy have you done any research for your Lynx yet? As I've already seen a couple of stumbling blocks inside would be interested in sharing notes. I shall try doing a work in progress thread whilst building.

I also have a tornado that is trying to do the splits if anybody has any repair suggestions.