Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6, 1/32, Revell

Surveyor

Definitely be following this one, just got the Revell kit, £18 delivered, got to be one of the cheapest ways to dip your toe into 1/32

Suprised your using Brassin wheels, thought the ones in the kit were pretty good.

Wow. I do like the start of your cockpit. I too have one of these in the stash to build. I will be following this as your first foray into 1/32 looks fantastic. Look forward to more posts.

I only hope when I build this kit it turns out 1/2 as nice as yours has started. I find it very hard whenever I go to my LHS not to buy at least one Revell/Monogram kit due to the value you get from their kits. This one is no different. Your work on it though, takes a pretty good kit and makes it look spectacular. Impressive work. Can't wait for the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

A package just arrived today from Eduard with the Brassin engine for this kit. It's a little model all on its own. I am hoping that I can make up on the engine on my build to at least somewhat compete with your beautiful rendition of the cockpit. Really like following this WIP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...