PZL P.24G Royal Hellenic Air Force 1940-41, Mirage 1/48

That's rather nice. You deserve to be happy with that finish.

I like this a lot. I've just had the Azur 1/72 one arrive & seeing yours reinforces what a neat looking little plane it is, 'specially when its done as nicely as yours. Something to look forward to. :)

Steve.

Thank you both! Steve paint it in Greek colours, I'd be glad to see it!

Brilliant job on the kit - I would not like to pilot it though; crazy visibility on that plane!

Geologos, it is the kit with the Greek markings I have got, I liked the look of the schemes they wore so it will for sure be with the Greek markings, just don't hold your breath waiting for me, I'm a very slow builder with quite a queue to be built. :(

Steve.

Brilliant job on the kit - I would not like to pilot it though; crazy visibility on that plane!

Thank you!

Geologos, it is the kit with the Greek markings I have got, I liked the look of the schemes they wore so it will for sure be with the Greek markings, just don't hold your breath waiting for me, I'm a very slow builder with quite a queue to be built. :(

Steve.

If you need photos for reference let me know!

Thank you!

If you need photos for reference let me know!

Hey, that will be a great help, I'll look at the kit markings & then see what you have that might help. The simpler two colour upper scheme somewhat like yours is what I have in mind.

Steve

Hi Friend!!

You really did a wonderful masterwork with this one, hope when I get my 1/72 have at least half of nice as yours!!

Cheers,

Thanks Luis!

Hey, that will be a great help, I'll look at the kit markings & then see what you have that might help. The simpler two colour upper scheme somewhat like yours is what I have in mind.

Steve

Steve, take a look here: http://www.modelclub.gr/forums/index.php/topic,19336.0.html

It is the Greek modelling forum, and the topic apout the PZLs!