FIRST MODEL KIT: Sturmgeschütz IV - Tamiya 1:35 scale w/ Paint and Diorama!

Hello everybody! :D i am back again with a 100% completed StugIV. i just finished painting it a few days ago, and finished my very first Diorama a couple minutes ago. I'm quite happy with it myself, and hope you will be too! :) enjoy!

c16027788a9711e3aed6123e9ac62c25_8.jpg

fda47eaa8a9711e39f0212f118329703_8.jpg

35b366d08a9811e3a07b0ed107ee3fed_8.jpg

6fcdd22e8a9811e3aeb612488ff18418_8.jpg

9c01f3428a9911e3bff9128cbc6cd90a_8.jpg

Here it is! Again, sorry for the bad quality of the pictures but you can see it atleast. :) You can also see my homemade woodstack i made cutting up a couple of sticks from a bush outside, and then gluing them together. it looks nice. Please share your opinions!! :D

• Like 4

Well that looks really good Robin. How did you do the base. looks like you have dug a hole in the back garden and laid it on your kitchen table.It looks that good. well done.

The base is a piece of styrofoam, actually. :D i laid a few coats of Humbrols Dark Brown Acrylic spray, and it melted the styrofoam a little and made it look very realistic. thank you! :)

• Like 1

Yup - jolly good, and I suspect that only the quality of the photos let it down :) Phone camera? I like the layout of the base and would be interested in seeing some brighter pics in daylight :photo:

• Like 1

Yup - jolly good, and I suspect that only the quality of the photos let it down :) Phone camera? I like the layout of the base and would be interested in seeing some brighter pics in daylight :photo:

Thank you! :D yes, i use a phone camera and i might upload some more pictures tomorrow in daylight :)

An impressive piece of work. I tried armour once and completely ballsed it up.

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cheers,

Tom.

Edited by Tomjw
  • Like 1

Thank you very much :D

No problem mate. I build wingy things myself, and started as a kid. Now in my mid forties and enjoying my newly rekindled love of modelling. I build models with my kids now, and really enjoy it, although my kids don't yet have your skills.

Cheers,

Tom.

• Like 1

great job' thats one to be proud of!!.

regards oz!

• Like 1