Ferrari F1 kits

Hi Guys (are there any female members?)

Here are some samples of the Formula One kits that I have built in the past.

Am I a Ferrari fan? Sorry, but yes.

Am I a Schumi fan? Yes again (but not sorry)

Anyway, the quality is not that good and it looks like I will have to put my apron on and do some cleaning of my kits, but if you want to see more of them then please click HERE

Formula 1

F10_06

F2005_08 F2007_10

Edited by ukmodeller
Updated links
  • Like 1

The f10 looks very good, the only thing letting the f2005 down is the lack of marlboros and I have been looking for the truck for about a year now I have the sauber version that I picked up from ebay for 30 some pounds if its the revell one

The f10 looks very good, the only thing letting the f2005 down is the lack of marlboros and I have been looking for the truck for about a year now I have the sauber version that I picked up from ebay for 30 some pounds if its the revell one

Thanks.

I looked at the available logo's but they were too expensive for me budget. I get annoyed when the advertising stuff is omitted from these kits.

The truck is very hard to get hold of now. I was passing a Modelzone years ago and saw it advertised for 10 quid. Wish I had bought a few but I have been searching for ages on the Net so I could do it again but add lights and to paint it in Ferrari's new colours of their trucks. I even thought about doing a trailor cut-away to show the internals, ramps, etc.