Multiple Hasegawa Phantoms, in F-4B, F-4C/D, F-4E and F-4J boxings

3 x Academy F-8 Crusader

2 x Fujimi A-7B Corsair II

3 x Fujimi A-7D Corsair II

3 x Fujimi A-7E Corsair II

1 x Fujimi A-4C Skyhawk

2 x Fujimi A-4E Skyhawk

3 x Italeri F-100D

1 x Airfix A-1 Skyraider (plus enough resin to make it unrecognisable...)

3 x Italeri (ex-Esci) F-104 Starfighter

3 x Hasegawa F-104 Starfighter

I haven't a cloo how I'm going to choose. :frantic:

Choose one of the last gunfighters. Sorted.. :banghead:

Off the top of my head I have:

Academy M-113A1 with lots of extras

Tamiya M-106

AFV Club M-42 Duster

AFV Club M101A1

AFV Club M-35 Quad Guntruck with extras

Italeri AC-119

Tamiya 32nd F-4C

Probably more that I can't remember. :banghead:

Choose one of the last gunfighters. Sorted.. :banghead:

Okay... I'm starting to see a plan of action here.

You can never go wrong building an F-8. I'll probably go very mainstream and build Richard M Bellinger's Mig killer. Having built an F-8, there's really no excuse not to build an A-7, just to compare the two.

I have decals for F-4s engaged in combat trials of cutting edge technology which would soom become commonplace on the battlefield. I might build one or the other: either an F-4C Wild Weasel or an F-4D Paveway bomber.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo me me me please,

am thinking old skool either a spad or a AC47 puff the magic dragon ;-)

Added. An AC-47 would be cool. I must pick up an Italeri one sometime off the bay...

I haven't but I'll get one this year if one pops up.. a kit I've always fancied doing.

I always wanted it so was very glad when Italeri re-released it.

Okay... I'm starting to see a plan of action here.

You can never go wrong building an F-8. I'll probably go very mainstream and build Richard M Bellinger's Mig killer. Having built an F-8, there's really no excuse not to build an A-7, just to compare the two.

I have decals for F-4s engaged in combat trials of cutting edge technology which would soom become commonplace on the battlefield. I might build one or the other: either an F-4C Wild Weasel or an F-4D Paveway bomber.

Nice choices. This has got me thinking though. I have never build a Thunderchief. :hmmm:

ok how did I miss this one!!!! :bounce:

I'm in, haven't got a clue, what to build, plenty of thigs grab my attention, but as usual I'll try and go for something a bit unusual!

Have a soft spot for the Mig-21 at the moment...hmmm wonder why!! :whistle: So a Vietnamese Mig-21PFM might be in order, but that may change.

ok how did I miss this one!!!! :bounce:

I'm in, haven't got a clue, what to build, plenty of thigs grab my attention, but as usual I'll try and go for something a bit unusual!

Have a soft spot for the Mig-21 at the moment...hmmm wonder why!! :whistle: So a Vietnamese Mig-21PFM might be in order, but that may change.

You are added to the list.

I know what you mean about the Mig. I have been eyeing up the Eduard Mig-21PFM lately. The box art option is really standing out to me...

You are added to the list.

I know what you mean about the Mig. I have been eyeing up the Eduard Mig-21PFM lately. The box art option is really standing out to me...

mmm agree, talking about Mig's.........

she's either very excited about being in the Mig or it's the spider.......wait you didn't notice the spider! ;)

MiG-21PFM_gallery_05_zps1891210e.jpg

Oh dear.... The poll later this year is going be a nightmare. With all these Very Very interesting group builds which already has been purposed... I know not all has gathered 30 interested yet. But considering we are only early February......

Oh dear.... The poll later this year is going be a nightmare. With all these Very Very interesting group builds which already has been purposed... I know not all has gathered 30 interested yet. But considering we are only early February......

There are quite a few out there. I would imagine a lot are being dreamt up at the beginning of the year through the heightened interest in GB's with all the recent (ish) voting and 2014 GB calender being announced. We will see a trickle of new ideas coming about as the year rolls on with a drop over the summer (less people modelling and less numbers on BM due good weather) and more of a frenzy as the end of year as voting approaches. There are some good ideas up already and I think they are hard to predict which ones will do well in the vote. GB's showing a lot of interest in the preliminary stages can be swept aside by voters who have no interest in joining but would prefer to watch another GB. Sad I know but that's what happen's. I generally like to have as broad a subject pool available to cater for as many members as possible. With BM having an A/C heavy crowd they can and will throw their weight about. Thus some cracking GB ideas that are predominantly aimed at land or sea vehicles (civilian & military) fall by the wayside through not having enough clout. We saw this last year with the voting. So if a GB can incorporate as many modelling types as possible it should theoretically gain more interest and keep the higher percentage happy. Look at limited scope GB's. They are a great idea but fall into that between space between STGB's and the large subject pool GB ideas thus unfortunately struggling to get enough numbers no matter how good and cool an idea it is.

Peace :cheers:

Edited by snapper_city
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...