Finished. A6M2b, another Airfix

Wolwe82

Hey again guys, so i finished this build, through some disasters on way i got to the finish and hopefuly you ll like it :) I ll post few shots here, more i ll show in RFI section like in 30-60mins :) Thanks everyone for your support, i did enjoy the build and i m happy for everyone who was replying to my posts or even just watching it :) THanks once more, hope you ll like the result at least a bit :)

Fotografie_0057.jpg

Fotografie_0061.jpg

Fotografie_0064.jpg

Fotografie_0067.jpg

• Like 5

:wow::wow:

Absolutely stunning!! You have demonstrated a high level of patience and skill to create a beautiful (if somewhat battered!!!!) zero.

Fantastic work - I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread........ right what's next? Are you going to concentrate on your 'less than a tenner' Mozzie?

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

You are overreacting a lot plastix haha :) but thanks realy :)

Yup, mossie in less than a tenner GB is now my primary subject on working table. The interior ll look a bit worse i m worried, bcs of no aftermarket, but i ll do my best :)

Simply, a wonderful build! Even though I know of no Zero with a sharkmouth scheme, I am so glad I took the time to look as I have been inspired! Actually, I bought Tamiya's 1/48th scale Zero as an investment (my way of voting with my wallet to show I appreciate when they downscale they stupendous large scale releases).

Now, I may have to build it someday!

:goodjob:

Regards,

• Like 1

hah thanks sharkmouth, i m glad you liked it, even when maybe a bit out of your main interest :) and good luck with your zero, if you ll want any photos/images of cockpit, you can always ask (or anyone else when we talk about it :) ) as i have a lot of these saved :)