Norwegian 737-300 LN-KKR

Hi modellers!

I just finished my first build of the year!

Minicrafts 737-400, converted to a -300.

Decals from lndecals.com, and I used a cheap rattle can for the white, and Humbrol 19 for the red nose.

12193156094_fc7a8e6131_b.jpg
12192729785_0a9f5956cb_b.jpg
12192988813_1fa6c5f0eb_b.jpg
12192988223_663866fdb9_b.jpg
My two Norwegian aircraft together. Only need to do one more type, before I have a complete fleet of Norwegian types! But who knows, it might be on the forum soon :P
12192727455_2b93ab7025_b.jpg

Thanks
Robin
  • Like 3

very nice pair, Robin, well done. i have to say, i was never tempted to build civilian aircrafts. i always thought its too clean and boring - now i have to say sorry to all who are building the civilian aircrafts, bcs during last week there were so many awesome built civilians like this one, i simply couldnt be more wrong with my thoughts.. :sorry: i m even tempted to build some too haha :lol:

Edited by Wolwe82
  • Like 1

very nice pair, Robin, well done. i have to say, i was never tempted to build civilian aircrafts. i always thought its too clean and boring - now i have to say sorry to all who are building the civilian aircrafts, bcs during last week there were so many awesome built civilians like this one, i simply couldnt be more wrong with my thoughts.. :sorry: i m even tempted to build some too haha :lol:

Heard it from many people! So you are not the only one! They may seem boring and simple to build, but there are certainly some other challenges that you have to tackle while doing civilian planes! And if you like, you can weather them as well! Nothing is correct, and nothing is wrong. It's all up to you :) It's your model!

Give it a go, but google the kit for mistakes, like the Revell one. There is in fact, a pinned topic in here in the civil planes section, where you can get info about correcting that particular kit :)

Give it a go some day, it's good fun! They are simple, and actually makes me feel like I get something done once in a while, compared to big mili jets/fighters with hundreds of parts :)

Robin

My two Norwegian aircraft together. Only need to do one more type, before I have a complete fleet of Norwegian types! But who knows, it might be on the forum soon :P

You mean the MD-80 ?

800px-Norwegian_MD-83_SE-RDV.jpg

Nils

You mean the MD-80 ?

800px-Norwegian_MD-83_SE-RDV.jpg

Nils

Hi Nils!

I'm currently doing the ones in Norwegians current fleet.

I am, however, considering to do all of them,

• Fokker 50
  • MD82
  • MD83
  • 737-400
  • 737-500

I have had a small chat with Ruben from lndecals about this project, since he is the one I get my decals from, and lives basically ten minutes up the road :)

Robin

... and of course the 787 ??

Please say hello to Ruben from me, next time you see him.

Nils

Yup, thats the one I'm building at the moment ;)

Will do! Next time I see him will probably be in two weeks time!

Robin

Cracking build, there! I got to see a load of the Norwegian fleet lined up at Torp lufthavn on my way back to Blighty last night. I'm not big into civvie planes but I'm tempted to give a Norwegian bird a try (no pun intended.)

Are you going to start on the Widerøe fleet once you've finished with Norwegian?

Daryl.