P-51 Hasegawa 1/48

Hi guys,after a while I'm back again here to show u my last model. It is the P-51 by hasegawa in 1/48.I think is a really nice model, fitting nearly perfectly. The box was a SP, with some cool lyveries.Hope u like it.

The paint is a mix of different alclad 2. all the rest was finished with gunze color, mi fav ones.

SDC11932.JPG

SDC11933.JPG

SDC11935.JPG

SDC11943.JPG

SDC11945.JPG

SDC11949.JPG

SDC11819.JPG

SDC11824.JPG

SDC11830.JPG

• Like 2

Beautiful NMF! The rest is very nice, too…

However, the NMF isn't quite right for the wings, from the leading edge and back to the main spar. That area was puttied, painted silver and smoothed in order for the laminar flow to be optimised.

Great modelling otherwise!

Kind regards,

Joachim

thank u guys :)

Beautiful NMF! The rest is very nice, too…

However, the NMF isn't quite right for the wings, from the leading edge and back to the main spar. That area was puttied, painted silver and smoothed in order for the laminar flow to be optimised.

Great modelling otherwise!

Kind regards,

Joachim

thanks for notice. I didnt know this ;) this is an important tip for the next ones I will build (and a lot of work less in painting).

The grass is the bag from Noch coming from railway accessories. It is quite cheap and easy to use. they made several tones and size of it.the sand is coming from the homebay where i train with my A-class catamaran :) very fine sand and cheap one :)