GB Chat ~ We Have A Winner ~

Welcome to the fun. Start a thread & show us how you get on.

All good! I'll start a thread in a couple of days when the kit arrives.

• Like 1

Hi guys.

There really are some amazing builds going on in our now rather eclectic GB. I am also very jealous of all of you who will be modelling this weekend as I will be working till Tuesday. I have found a lot of my modelling time lately has been taken up by other things but have 5 days off from Wednesday. :frantic: At least I have all of you guys updates to watch out for.

One thing is for sure the voting come the end of the GB is going to be a real headache. With loads of great builds finished so far and we still have over three months to go... :bangin:

• Like 1

Sorry for my lack of input guys as a Co-Host, I had some bad news about a family member which has thrown me well off track.. the next 8 days are quite crucial, so chances are I won't be online much.

I shall get back into this GB as soon as I can.

I was starting to wonder what had happened to my wingman. Take all the time you need mate. Family comes first.

Sorry to hear about your bad news and I wish you and your family all the best. Like Enzo says we will all still be here when you get back.

Ok, I'm planning to do another build for this group after I finish (shortly) my Bf 109.

These are the candidates -

1. Tamiya 1/35 BMW R75 Motorcycle with side car and figures ( £3.88 s/h )

2. Revell 1/125 Ocean Exploration Vessel ( Jaques Cousteau's ship ) (£9.99 from Wonderland Models)

3. Tamiya 1/48 Fw190 A-3 ($15 from HK!)

Vote now!

Perhaps if everyone agreed, the poll could somehow be split into categories? Might make things easier, and we do have a great variety of builds going on.

Then again, it could be a headache to decide the categories :)