GB Chat ~ We Have A Winner ~

Well, given how much busy you are these days with your current life then snapper, you are still doing awesome, supporting all the builds as far as i can see when browsing around. It realy helps (at least to me it does) to focus better on the work, when you see other people are watching you :) Even just "like this" (which is totaly awesome feature here on BM btw, sometimes i m lazy or dont have time to leave comment, "like" shows you saw the build and care about it enough to support somehow the guy/girl who was working hard on his/her kit). So as many people noted before, you deserve big thanks for this snaper :):thumbsup:

• Like 4

Thanks, Like you say a like is a way of showing that I have looked at your post even if I don't have time to comment or anything really useful to say.

Fortunately I can always keep tabs on BM while at work or out and about on the phone. Having free time to build is the hard thing. Last week I had 2 whole days building time but decided to have a Walking Dead marathon for those two days instead. Massively regretted that upon returning to work. I'm off from tomorrow for a few days and plan to fully get my head down at the bench.

• Like 1

I have to say...in a mellow (pre-back-to-work-Sauvignon-Blanc-kinda-reflective) way this GB has been a blast! Great modelling, wide range of subjects and such a shame its going to end...take a bow all of you who entered!

• Like 6

The GB closes at midnight UK time on Sunday.

As long as the build is finished by then and all you need is to take pics for the gallery then I'm sure that will be fine post the day after. I'm sure Mish wont mind. Just let us all know in your build thread that it is finished before it turns into a pumpkin.

I am working now for 4 days so I won't have a chance to set up the poll until Tuesday 3rd.

I think i m going to make it after all! Wohoo! :yahoo: Right now i m fighting oils and trying to convince them to make some at least a bit believeable oil leaks.. :) gota go to work afternoon but tonight i should be able to finish it before the deadline :)

• Like 3

It's the first of June already and the GB is almost finished. Where the heck did the first part of 2014 go......?

Not idea but if you find it let me know.

Is this the most entries ever for a GB?

Quite possibly. Truly staggering.

• Like 1