GB Chat ~ We Have A Winner ~

How about a "Kits you built as a kid" GB? Choose a kit you built twenty... thirty... forty... even fifty years ago, when you were much younger. Build it again!

Both my entries for this GB would fall into that category.

That was the whole of my Obsolete Kits GB output! :rofl:

• Like 2

That's a great idea, the only problem for me is I didn't build enough, and I find it hard to identify what I did build. Did Airfix do a Draken, I seem to remember that?

Will

Yes :thumbsup:

20131026_162342.jpg

I did one for the obsolete GB, great fun

• Like 2

Nice one Wolwe.well deserved indeed.Well done to all who had a go and even more so to all who filled the Gallery.This has to be a benchmark Group Build.

Thanks to all who chose to vote,from my point of view especially to those who chipped in for Horace and Basil.I still think that Snapper's Liberty Ship should have had the edge though.

See you all in LTAT2,Obsolete2,Kits When We Were Kids (Should that be "Way back when men were made of Steel and ships were made of Wood"?Or is that just me...)

Cheers Chums,do it like you mean it.It would be rude not to.

• Like 2

Cool - congratulations to wolwe for his winning entry! !

I had fun taking part in my first group build and learnt a few new technology things about posting photos.

More importantly after a few years of not finishing anything I finished my second model this year!!

Thanks to the hosts - snapper and radleigh for doing a sterling job.

Definitely up for ltat2 or could we do less than a fiver?

Ben

Edited by badger
  • Like 2