GB Chat ~ We Have A Winner ~

You folks seem to have it all figured out. Which means that I can't use the excuse that failing to finish is making a positive contribution by allowing others into the poll :oops:

Better build some more boat.

W

• Like 2

It worked for the Obsolete Kit group build, that had three sections for the poll. Link.

OK, I don't know what happened but the second line of my post went AWOL between writing it and posting it! :blink:

The missing bit: The only problem was that a few people voted for one build in each section by mistake. To ensure people know only to vote for one build overall, as part of the poll instructions, a big red font may be in order. Just to make sure ;)

:wow: 17.5 Days of the group build remaining. :rules:

I vote to extend the deadline to 2020 with polls every 6 months :banghead:

Edited by Jherek
  • Like 4

Someone else can take a turn at being host for that... :huh:

I would offer but I'm too much of a noob!

Perhaps rotating hosts like on 'Have I got news for you?' :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Iv only been on here for just shy of 2 years... Host a GB, that will soon get your post count up.... :mental:

Can't take a joke?

Shouldn't have joined. :bleh:

You've done a cracking job Mark,be proud of your efforts.If your attention to this is not a benchmark then it bally well should be.

Can't take a joke?

Shouldn't have joined. :bleh:

You've done a cracking job Mark,be proud of your efforts.If your attention to this is not a benchmark then it bally well should be.

Lol. :D Thanks for your very kind words. It has certainly been fun hosting and I encourage others to have a go but it can take up a lot of time. Some days I would open 'my content' and have 2 pages full of threads to check and comment on. This was sometimes taking me an hour & a half to work through each day. I like to apply myself try to give the GB the service I would like to expect from a host. Striking that balance of being involved and encouraging others. With BM being a community other GB members are always helping with these tasks which is great. Less effort is required in these areas while still watching over. I am just pleased the GB has been this successful and has brought joy to so many involved. A big thank you to all. :worthy:

• Like 3

You're probably one of the most active GB hosts, so much so that I thought you had a "like this" bot for a while there :)

I second that. It's been a very well hosted, and a very enjoyable GB. Very well done!

I agree, it's been a ridiculously active group but you've been on top of things all the way :) Even if some members do make extra work for you... :whistle:

To all members of the group: I'm sorry I've not looked at the majority of your builds :blush: , but for the past 15 weeks my life has been eat, sleep, work, build... I promise to catch up and view EVERY build once the rest of mine are done and dusted.

• Like 1

You're probably one of the most active GB hosts, so much so that I thought you had a "like this" bot for a while there :)

I second that. It's been a very well hosted, and a very enjoyable GB. Very well done!

:goodjob:

I agree, it's been a ridiculously active group but you've been on top of things all the way :) Even if some members do make extra work for you... :whistle:

To all members of the group: I'm sorry I've not looked at the majority of your builds :blush: , but for the past 15 weeks my life has been eat, sleep, work, build... I promise to catch up and view EVERY build once the rest of mine are done and dusted.

I'll third it! (or fourth it!) Well done Snapper! This is my first group build and I think your active hosting helped make it thoroughly enjoyable! I'm looking forward to my next GB at the start of June.

Edit: just noticed this is my 700th post!

Edited by PlaStix
  • Like 2

A big thank you to Mark for hosting (and Radleigh for co-job) and a thank you to everyone else who shared, inspired, watched and just enjoyed.

Of course, without Mish setting us up there would be no GBs, so thanks to Mish once again too.