GB Chat ~ We Have A Winner ~

How are you going to manage the poll? There are more entries than the poll can handle.

May I suggest 2 or more polls to enter a 'final'?

How are you going to manage the poll? There are more entries than the poll can handle.

Very true, three questions with 25 options, one option in each question reserved to indicate no choice. that equates to a max of 72 options

I have no idea. How many does it take & how would you go about it?

Ask if everyone wants to be in the poll? You only need to loose a few.

Split the gallery into two, run two polls, if there is a tie between the two polls run a third with the the models they tie.

Just my take, as we have never had a GB with this many finished entries.

Ideally I would like to get everyone into the vote if possible. Maybe two polls or a public vote where every build gets assigned a number and voters post a comment with only a number. Once the vote time is up lock the thread and we have a count up.

What do people think?

I have no issues with others knowing who I vote for.

Edited by snapper_city

You have no objections from me neither. Maybe for the people who are a little more... "Self-conscious" they could just send a message to snapper with the entry they wanna vote for in the subject?? Just a brain fart.

Kind Regards

Dazz

You have no objections from me neither. Maybe for the people who are a little more... "Self-conscious" they could just send a message to snapper with the entry they wanna vote for in the subject?? Just a brain fart.

Kind Regards

Dazz

I'm totally against any open vote and having votes by PM is totally unacceptable as it is open to abuse and accusations of abuse. Even if I know the hosts would never do such a thing.

The only method of voting allowed in GBs is using the voting system. I've had to deal with complaints in the past in a poll that was held not using the voting system.

Unless we can come up with a method of using the inbuilt polling system then we will have to forgo a poll.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to be a jobsworth but I've been here before.

• Like 2

How about two polls? One with the first fifty entries and the usual "not in this group" selection for each section. The remainder would be in an identical second thread. That way, a voter can select "not in this group" in every section of the first one. That keeps it all above board and on this site.

• Like 1

How about two polls? One with the first fifty entries and the usual "not in this group" selection for each section. The remainder would be in an identical second thread. That way, a voter can select "not in this group" in every section of the first one. That keeps it all above board and on this site.

It worked for the Obsolete Kit group build, that had three sections for the poll. Link.

• Like 2

It worked for the Obsolete Kit group build, that had three sections for the poll. Link.

True, but that was three sections in one poll. This one will need one poll with three sections and another poll with one or maybe two sections. But it can be done.