Hawker Hurricane Mk.I - fabric wing, 1/72 Airfix

Thanks Tony and thanks for your support and tips in WIP :) guess what? today i got box in mail from the e-shop where i ordered the decals. I opened it and there was 1/48 version inside(checked my order again and there was 1/72).. So this might take some time yet. I can nothing but smile over it :)btw nice hurri, i bet your airfix one ll be excelent as well :) and you can later tell hows the sword vs airfix kit comparsion for the hurricane :)

Thanks Tony and thanks for your support and tips in WIP :) guess what? today i got box in mail from the e-shop where i ordered the decals. I opened it and there was 1/48 version inside(checked my order again and there was 1/72).. So this might take some time yet. I can nothing but smile over it :)btw nice hurri, i bet your airfix one ll be excelent as well :) and you can later tell hows the sword vs airfix kit comparsion for the hurricane :)

How frustrating,......, I hope that you get the right decals soon,....which decals are they and which shop have you ordered from? I used Modeldecal serials and codes for my model if that helps? I bought another Airfix Hurricane today, that makes one built (111 Sqn markings) and four `in progress', plus the new one today,....as you can probably tell,...I love Hurricane`s!

Cheers

Tony

it was some xtradecal serie, with mix of hurricanes/spitfires, it was not exactly for SAAF but there was Q, the tail marking and i could complete the serial out of it :) i rather wont spoil name of the e-shop, dont want to be called for giving them bad name (as this could be just bad luck, that happens :) )

a bit offtopic, i got 1/24 trump hurri and i m thinking about "tri-athlone", building 1/24, 1/48 and 1/72 hurri IIc at once.. now i wonder how long till i sober up bcs this hurricane dream could turn to pretty nightmare :))