Kitty Hawk 32001 T-6 Texan Production Sprue Shots

sharkmouth

Use this link instead:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234939162-132nd-north-american-t-6-texansnj-harvard-by-kittyhawk-sprue-shots-released/page-2#entry1518368

They are not my images nor of my kit.

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

OK, I went there and read this:

Recently there has been a spate of threads being started based on not only the same subject, but also the same source of information. Could members please either use the search function, or at least read through the latest threads to see if the information they are about to impart hasn't already been posted.

Thank you.

I am not the OP of the other thread on the Kitty Hawk T-6, the information I imparted here wasn't there either as these are my own photographs of my own kit. Here I am asking about how to improve my kit, not an announcement. Also, I posted these images at 0950, 40 minutes prior to your reposting the images from Cybermodeler (and I provided more photographs including details).

My apologies then, the first post has been edited, all the images are removed, so feel free to delete the topic.

Regards,

Edited by sharkmouth

Looks good, sorry can't help with refs etc but I'll be along for the ride, watching your build.

How big is it roughly when finished?

Hi SaintsPhil,

That's OK if you can't help since it seems I won't post my build here.

To answer your query, the wingspan should be around 40.625cm when completed.

Regards,