Seems Like This Section Of BM Is Very Quiet!

Pielstick

Hi Procopius,

Having read through the official DBW newbie guide (found here at - http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=16523.0) it does suggest that it should not be used for online play. You would be better sticking to UP3.

The other thing to consider is that the DBW guys also dont offer any support or discussion about using it for online play - so by all means test it but you would be honestly better sticking to the recommended UP3 installation.

Hope this helps? :D

I used to do quite a lot of online and offline flying in both FS9 & FSX many many years ago, but also dabbled in the likes of IL2 & the various other incarnations & addons at the time.

Although I don't have both of the sim's installed at the moment I had a more updated version of the 737-200adv installed and was regularly flying that and also testing out to see if there was any bugs clicky and recently began flying online with a few other guy's I know with it too.

If you haven't tried it I can recommend War Thunder, which I can usually be found online of a night dropping a 4000lb from a Wellington or dropping a torpedo from a Swordfish.