1/72 - Short SA.6 Sealand resin kit by LiftHere! - released

Homebee

• 5 years later...

AirCast Resin has been bringing out the former Lift Here! resin range after the Serbian manufacturer stopped production a while back. The next release will be the Cessna U-3B Blue Canoe but in an answer to a query I made on Messenger via their Facebook page they confirmed that they do plan to re-release the Short Sealand kit. No time frame given but they advised to keep checking their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AirCastResin/

Edited by Middo
clarity

Open it may be, but all the links in that open thread give back 404 errors, or the message, "Bitter experience of working with some people has lead us to the refusal of any co-operation of any kind with anybody in Serbia*." Maybe a new thread is needed after all!

John

7 hours ago, John Thompson said:

Open it may be, but all the links in that open thread give back 404 errors, or the message, "Bitter experience of working with some people has lead us to the refusal of any co-operation of any kind with anybody in Serbia*." Maybe a new thread is needed after all!

John

We don't do multiple threads. Its posted clearly at the top of this forum area. Multiple threads ensure that information is needlessly duplicated or missed by members not reasling that there is another thread tucked away somewhere. It also wastes forum space and members time in trawling through both.

:)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 71chally said:

I can't see the Sealand listed anywhere on their Facebook site?

71chally, you won't yet. As I explained in my original post, which has now been incorporated into an earlier one, I found out this is to be released as I messaged AirCast directly.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 3:36 AM, Middo said:

AirCast Resin has been bringing out the former Lift Here! resin range after the Serbian manufacturer stopped production a while back. The next release will be the Cessna U-3B Blue Canoe

I don’t understand why AirCast would bring back the LiftHere! U-3B when their own U-3B is so much better. The LiftHere! kit is a travesty by comparison.