IT,S AN ILL WIND.............TEMPEST.

Hi folks first one for 2013.Academy,s tempest flown by Pierre Clostermann as she appeared just after the war ended.A simple

and nicely detailed kit all for a fiver.no doubt I,ve made a few mistakes but it sits well with their typhoon which is near complete

thanks for casting an eye over it.SDC10662_zpsecc191e2.jpgSDC10660_zpse6a97840.jpgSDC10659_zps09eaece1.jpgSDC10658_zpsc1844a2c.jpgSDC10664_zps1791d649.jpg

• Like 14

Nice Tempest! I'm just finishing off a Heller 1:72 Tempest I started 20 yr's ago (must be a record long build!). The decals were terrible so I have invasion striped it and need to source some markings to finish.

:goodjob:

Rob.

Edited by bobster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Neat and tidy. I like it. But have the underwing landing lights been missed ior are they just very clear?/

Thanks Paul,you know I have just had to run up into the loft and see and yes I had done my usual trick of not using the kit parts and "dropped" in

clear varnish.

Steve, that's a great Tempest you've done there. Very clean and precise.

I personally prefer the Typhoon, shape-wise, but that does not detract from your great model.

Good show

JR

Steve, that's a great Tempest you've done there. Very clean and precise.

I personally prefer the Typhoon, shape-wise, but that does not detract from your great model.

Good show

JR

Thanks Jean, I have built their Typhoon and Airfix,s both lovely little kits,here,s AcademysSDC10676_zps9f7aaed7.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...