This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

fallmonk

Dornier Do 335 Pfeil (Tamyia)

Always had a fascination with the DO 335, one of the stranger aircraft to come out the war , but a personal favorite, am glad for the allies it didnt get any further than a few in service but it would have been hell of a interesting squardon if it made it to the war longer.Usual Tamyia top quality build quality ,please excuse the pictures taken from I phone for easy of up loading

74380BE4-4368-4E8C-868D-E7D29F81F72A.jpg

B12970FE-5F38-490E-B3EE-3A1CEC55206B.jpg3838082B-7185-4862-B67B-3010EC6CE3DB.jpg9B47CD2D-54A6-416F-8D96-1C6DE8B7D95B.jpg41CCD556-CB12-439F-B1E0-9632EF6E6A09.jpgBE0AC024-0446-4F8A-94B8-7F1DAE68A00C.jpg9E23DB07-33FF-4B92-985F-A6FD1A129136.jpg

And a final one with my FW190D ,for size comparison .

A30D7D56-3FF2-4A90-9C3D-2F9CFA9EDE11.jpg

Edited by fallmonk

Nice - I have a Dragon A-12 in the cache, and seeing yours has me inclined to have a crack if I can ever finish bashing my current Fishbed into compliance.

Nice - I have a Dragon A-12 in the cache, and seeing yours has me inclined to have a crack if I can ever finish bashing my current Fishbed into compliance.

ooooooh a A12 anteater! That would be nice hope you make a start on it, will watch out for it.

Well, the #$%@ MiG is about done, so the Anteater may be next. Problem is, it's going to be 40C + here (after tomorrow) for about a week, so that may slow me down as I don't like priming in airconditioning (unless I can drag myself outside and do it early one morning!).

I didn't realise how big they were. Good job on it, did you need to load it full of lead to stop it tail sitting?

Duncan B

Well, the #$%@ MiG is about done, so the Anteater may be next. Problem is, it's going to be 40C + here (after tomorrow) for about a week, so that may slow me down as I don't like priming in airconditioning (unless I can drag myself outside and do it early one morning!).

You had my sympath up to the PLUS 40C, Its plus 4c here you try modeling in a shed in that lol

hope to see the Anteater soon! Mick

I didn't realise how big they were. Good job on it, did you need to load it full of lead to stop it tail sitting?

Duncan B

Hi , yes its a big fighter, esp when you put it beside a spitfire or a me109 !

yes mate it needed a big weight in the nose, BUT the nice people at Tamyia supplied it even molded it to to shape so wedged solid.

Edited by fallmonk