Mirage IIICJ with Tsniut nose.

Thank you Gentlemen.

Looks cracking, that nose makes it look a little odd though, an interesting change to the normal Mirage.
How is the HB kit? I'm part way through the Eduard kit and the fits a bit dodgy in places...

I've build the Eduard kit before and I can say, that the problems that I had with the ED kit, I had the same ones with the HB.

wow,a very beautiful and extremely well build recce mirage especially in the israeli colors.it's a pity that you did not include side profile photos of the subject,only then can we fully realized how different the recce nose mirage compares to the original IIIc ones.A superb build,one of the best so far! :goodjob:

• Like 1

Normally I like the way military aircraft develop interesting lumps and bumps as they are enhanced but this is just plain ugly.

How did it get so many kills? The enemy pilots die of laughter?

That's a lovely build though- especially the painting and panel highlighting.

Gentlemen, thank you for the kind words.

I don't think it's ugly, it's unique...

Normally I like the way military aircraft develop interesting lumps and bumps as they are enhanced but this is just plain ugly.

How did it get so many kills? The enemy pilots die of laughter?

That's a lovely build though- especially the painting and panel highlighting.

The nose is universal, so you can take it of, pot the normal nose con on and you have a regular mirage again.

Very nice build of an unusual version. How do you achieve the faded look on the paint scheme?

FF

Sorry I fought to answer you're question, I added a bit of white to each shade and then sprayed is carefully on the model.

Gentlemen, thank you for the kind words.

I don't think it's ugly, it's unique...

The nose is universal, so you can take it of, pot the normal nose con on and you have a regular mirage again.

Interesting. A very minor critique then is that proboscis looks permanent though I can see a difference in the shading where presumably the joint must be.

I can only wonder how it handled with that attachment.