1:32 Revell ASK-21

I'm a dyslexic insomniac agnostic.

I lie awake at night wondering if there is a Dog.

Nice build by the way.

About 32 years ago (!) I spent the summer at Detmold during the British Forces Gliding Championships. Got to help out ground crewing on some real classics.

• Like 3

Something I'd love to see is figures to put in these gliders! I know that wouldn't help your build, Mish (unless you were one of the subjects), but wouldn't it be great to have "properly" dressed civilian glider pilots, complete with bucket hat (whatever they're properly called)?

bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woohooo! Another glider trainer.

Being relatively new to the sport this was also the type I got my training on and the mount for my first solo. The hobby still absorbs most of my weekends in summer. I have the kit in the stash somewhere. Want to give this one more attention that I can muster right now, so it'l be a Blaník from me ;-)

Mmmmh... I do miss some blue in that pit there.. good brushwork anyway.

Edited by Hotel Papa
  • Like 1

Thanks Guys

Woohooo! Another glider trainer.

Being relatively new to the sport this was also the type I got my training on and the mount for my first solo. The hobby still absorbs most of my weekends in summer. I have the kit in the stash somewhere. Want to give this one more attention that I can muster right now, so it'l be a Blaník from me ;-)

Mmmmh... I do miss some blue in that pit there.. good brushwork anyway.

A Blanik? What sort. I finished up with a tenth share in a L-13 for a few years, fondly called the flying Skoda

• 1 year later...