GB Chat

I am sorry I failed to complete the Irish Magister in time. I have changed jobs, moving across the Pennines, and we have moved home to be closer to the new job. The craft room has only just been sorted today, so hopefully I can return to modelling at last and I'll put completed pics in the Aircraft Modelling RFI section when I finally get it done. I would like to say thanks to the hosts and Mish as always. I have voted for my fave in the gallery, but I could have chosen ten as the overall standard was fabulous.

• Like 1

It's a beautiful looking little model, a shame it wasn't finished after all your work but life does get in the way at times! Make sure it's completed, I look forward to seeing it in the RFI soon. :)

Max

If you want the thread moving just ask and I will get it moved for you.

yes please, Mish. I will finish the build so may as well complete the build thread too . Thanks.

Voting seems to be a little lacking!!! I know its very tough to choose only one for your favourite (I have 5 at least but had to make the decision).
So come everyone( those who have taken part in the GB or not!) take a few minutes to add your selection!!

Cheers

How long is voting open for GB's?

I thought it was only a week or two. Would it be possible for the mods to have a pinned post for this short time on the most recent threads page to help bring it to the attention of the masses and get as many site visitors voting as possible.

• Like 1

Many congratulations Mr B.

Now please crack on with your Texan because I'm following the WIP thread, I've just started mine though it will be finished as a Harvard IIa.

Max

Congrats to Mr.B and the Delfin. Also congrats to all those who took part and made the cause worthwhile. Thank You!.

Again, can I please add my apologies to the organisers - I have nearly finished the Sk-25 now - it's just awaiting canopy framing painting.

I really have to become a faster modeller. I'll post a completed link in the main forum...

It's always the same with me and GBs - no matter how good the intentions... It's been such a fun build though, and if it weren't for this, it wouldn't have got built, so that's worthwhile at least!

Chris

• Like 2

Thanks a lot guys....it's much appreciated ........thanks to Mike and Andy for pointing out the flaps........the kit was a joy to put together and gb's like this really spured me on......have fun modeling guys.......thanks again....to the next gb....then.....

mr Galgos ..... yeah.....I am just waiting for a replacement canopy(one piece was cracked from the box) and some time to pick up where I left off on the Texan.......hope to see your tooo thanks for the support and motivation......chaps

I think this is reason enough for me to down a nice cold beer or two....on a week day :)

best regards

mr b