French Fancy! French Group Build for 2015

Wez

Would one of the new Kinetic Mirage III's done in RAAF markings count?

What like these...

568848d1230323400-fighter-jets-inventory

Designed in France, 1st two made in France, couldn't have had them if the French hadn't made them first - wot Enzo sed - yes they qualify!

Edited by Wez

Ok, put me down, but may get disrupted by dates, but will keep an eye on things to see when it pops up. And have been pondering a Rafale for a while, so may do two!

Kev, you're on the list.

What about you Black Knight - are you in with your Napoleonic soldiers or K-niggits?

Idly browsing I came across this........

http://www.airwar.ru/image/idop/attack/potez75/potez75-2.jpg

Any kits of it?

Trevor

Whenever I think of French aircraft I think of something with grace and élan, then I remember some of those seriously ugly inter-war art-Deco aircraft like the Amiot 143 for instance, this reminds me of a latter day incarnation of that design ethos, I'm not surprised only one was built! Interesting though.

Edited by Wez

Whenever I think of French aircraft I think of something with grace and élan, then I remember some of those seriously ugly inter-war art-Deco aircraft like the Amiot 143 for instance, this reminds me of a latter day incarnation of that design ethos, I'm not surprised only one was built! Interesting though.

Which reminds me, I did intend to do a Battle of France single engined fighter but I've acquired a seriously ugly inter-war art-Deco Potez 540 so may well have a crack at that in Spanish Civil War livery.

John.

We have dates! :yahoo:

21 March 2015 to 14 July 2015

Starts on a Saturday; finishes on a Tuesday. It's an odd day to finish, but there is a reason...

Woohoo!

Whilst it looks like these dates are final and will be the ones used I'm still working on them so there might be some wriggling yet.

The official calendar will be published as soon as all the hosts are in agreement.

Mish, many, many thanks

Wez

Edited by Wez

Great that gives me time to get in the right frame of mind to do my build.

1st will be the FM 48th MS 475 them i could do the Hi-Tech 48th Dewoitine D501 if i get on ok with the 475.

Now of to make shaw the Ricard dose not run out, might need it if the above dose not go ok.

Paul

mmmmm, 21st march? France's nemesis, Prince Henry [Hal] became the fifth English King of that name on that date in 1413, the French/Scots host beat the English in 1421 at the Battle of Bauge.

or.... The Revolutionary Council adopted the Code Napoleon in 1804

• Like 1

Excellent, those dates fit perfectly. Add me to the list please Wez or Enzo Matrix.

James

James,

You're on the list...

1. Wez (Host)

2. CliffB

3. Mish

4. GiorgioN

5. Jörgen Stendhal

6. Stew Dapple

7. FalkeEins

8. Erwin

9. Stephen