New Bf-109G AZmodel 1/72

AZmodel

Dear VP,

Yes, AZ7446 and AZ7434 boxes are always two cabins because these packages include marking for both versions.

The others are depending on the version.

Furthermore, for the info - complete package includes molding sprues for all versions. In another production adding more sprues frame parts and hulls versions of G-1, G-2, G-2Trop, G-3, G-4, G-6N-6TRop G, G-5AS, G-6AS, G 14as, 10Erla G-G-10Diana G-10Regensburg, K-4, Avia S-199, CS-199 and Bf 109G-12th

Perhaps you this list of upcoming versions of the famous 109 delight.

Very best regards

• Like 1

Dear friends,

Four additional boxes of our new Bf-109G will come to the market in January 2014 - limited editions of the Bf 109G-6 JG.3, Bf 109G-6 JG.5, Bf 109 G-6 JG.300 and Bf 109G-6 „Danubian users“.

As it is limited edition, these boxes are produced in the quantity of 500pcs only.

Bf 109G-1, -2, -3 and -4 are scheduled for February 2014.

So stay tuned and check your dealer´s stock.

Otherwise, our comments about some of slander and bad information.

Our Bf 109G is really good in length, please don´t take into account some bad drawings.

We spent a lot of time in finding really good references and accurate drawings when we created this kit. Of course, how many men, so many minds, but our AZ team agreed, that the kit is correct

Somebody wrote, that there is problem with too narrow cockpit canopy. The canopy is in the common tolerance of 0,1mm in fact. When working carefully with fuselage halves and parts of the cockpit to get the perfect fit of it, there is no problem with the canopy. We did not find any problems with it during testshots building in the company. What we recognised is, that thanks to HQT technology it is very „user friendly“ kit.

We all hope, that you´ll enjoy our new kit.

Me and entire AZ model team wish to you Merry Christmas and happy new year full of pleasure with your modelling.

• Like 4

Hi Petr,

Thanks for the updated information on these very welcome bf 109 releases. Also putting right some dubious misinformation put around by persons whose motives/opinions can be described as questionable ?

Merry Christmas

Steve in a thawing Nova Scotia.

I've got the G-5 and G-8 on order to supplement my Fine Molds kits, if the AZ one is anywhere near as good I'll be happy. It would have been better though, with optional canopies, so you could model them with the canopy either open or closed, without having to cut the canopy up.

thanks

Mike

Dear VP,

Yes, AZ7446 and AZ7434 boxes are always two cabins because these packages include marking for both versions.

The others are depending on the version.

Furthermore, for the info - complete package includes molding sprues for all versions. In another production adding more sprues frame parts and hulls versions of G-1, G-2, G-2Trop, G-3, G-4, G-6N-6TRop G, G-5AS, G-6AS, G 14as, 10Erla G-G-10Diana G-10Regensburg, K-4, Avia S-199, CS-199 and Bf 109G-12th

Perhaps you this list of upcoming versions of the famous 109 delight.

Very best regards

Well that is quite an announcement, the AS versions will be the first 1/72 injection moulded kits of these marks if I am not mistaken, equally so the G10Erla and Diana's. You will be getting some of my cash for sure with this line up. Do you have any plans to kit the Jumo engined 109's? I would give my right arm for the early 109's in 1/72 kitted to this standard!

Duncan B (a very happy 109 enthusiast)

• Like 1

Jumo engined "109" is Avia S-199 (fighter bomber) and CS-199 (training aircraft) nicknamed Mezek (Mule) in Czech and Sakhin (knife) in hebrew... This legendary "Defender of Israel" is on list...

• Like 1

Jumo engined "109" is Avia S-199 (fighter bomber) and CS-199 (training aircraft) nicknamed Mezek (Mule) in Czech and Sakhin (knife) in hebrew... This legendary "Defender of Israel" is on list... , I'm referring to the Jumo 210 engined Anton to Dora versions. The early Bf109s that have never had a mainstream injection moulded kit, only the limited run Sword and Avis kits which are not to the standard your Gustavs appear to be.

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Jumo 210 engined Anton to Dora versions, the early Bf109. They have never been covered by a mainstream injection kit in 1/72 to the standard your Gustavs appear to be, only by limited run kits by Sword and Avis.

I have long wished for these to be kitted to a high standard, maybe one day.

Duncan B

I've got my G-5 and G-8 now and they look excellent, almost as good as Fine Molds but with the advantage of costing less. My only issue is at first glance, the instructions are a little confusing, partly because they cover every variant and also because they give you a choice of parts but don't tell you specifically which to use with each marking option. Of course, the final judgement will be in building them.

thanks

Mike

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Jumo 210 engined Anton to Dora versions, the early Bf109. They have never been covered by a mainstream injection kit in 1/72 to the standard your Gustavs appear to be, only by limited run kits by Sword and Avis.

I have long wished for these to be kitted to a high standard, maybe one day.

Duncan B

While not to the most modern standard, the Heller Bf 109 B was rather nice and for a long time the only game in town. AFAIR...

Kind regards,

Joachim

My only issue is at first glance, the instructions are a little confusing,

Mike

since Petr is maybe reading this, I had this particular concern with the Spit IX kits - it didn't help of course that the parts were not numbered on the sprues..

While not to the most modern standard, the Heller Bf 109 B was rather nice and for a long time the only game in town. AFAIR...

Kind regards,

Joachim

Agreed, the Heller kit was far easier to build than the modern Avis kit and looks more accurate than the Sword kit IMO. I have yet to kitbash the Avis and Tamiya (or ICM for correct fuselage length) kits but it doesn't look too difficult, I think that will make the best 1/72 early 109.

Duncan B

My problems with the instructions are as follows. With the G-5, you get following marking options - 'Yellow 1' unknown unit, Germany 1943, Gruppenkommodore Barkhorn, JG52, Kharkov, 1943 and 'Green 1' of JG50, Hermann Graf, Germany 1943.

When you get to step 15 in the instructions, which is specific to the G-5/G-5 Trop you get a number of parts options but the instructions don't say which parts are for which marking options. There's 2 different tails, larger and smaller, I assume all 3 versions would have the smaller tail, as I'm sure the larger tail didn't appear until late in 1944. There's 2 different head rest options, again the instructions don't say which version had which head rest. Tropical filter or not? The instructions again don't say which version was a trop or not, I would imagine the German based machines didn't have a tropical filter but the one based in Kharkov might have. Lastly, on the breech block bulges for the 13mm machine guns, on the starboard one, there are what look like intakes, are these the intakes for the cockpit pressurisation? If so shouldn't all G-5's have that, since that's what distinguished them from the G-6. The instructions have the options of removing these intakes but again, these is no reference as to which of the marking options this is for.

You have exactly the same issues mentioned above for the G-8, plus one extra. The first marking option is for 'White 14' flown by Emmerstorfer of 2/NAGr,12 in Albania 1944. There's a German based G-8 from 1944 and an Italian based G-8 from 1944 too. Again would any of them have a tropical filter? Would they all have the smaller tail? The extra issue is for the Albanian based G-8, according to the painting guide it's RLM 76 undersides with RLM 79 on top with patches of RLM 76 showing through, yet the text says the camouflage was RLM 75 and RLM 76 - so which is it?

If anyone from AZ is reading this, the plastic parts look great! However, I would suggest making the instructions clearer as to which marking options use which optional parts. Not all of us want to spend hours researching these things, we'd like to get on and build the kits!

thanks

Mike

Ok I'll have a go at answering some of your questions, the G5 headrest should seal off the back end of the canopy completely (which I'm not sure the kit supplies), the intake on the starboard side would indeed be for the cabin pressurisation on the G5 (I seem to remember that not all the G5's actually got the pressurisation fitted or it got removed on some so am not sure if all had the intake).

The Albanian based G8 has been one of those aircraft that people have argued over in the past, IIRC there is only one photo of it, taken from port side and in black and white. It could be RLM79 but I have also seen a green colour quoted for the stripes.

Duncan B

Well that is quite an announcement, the AS versions will be the first 1/72 injection moulded kits of these marks if I am not mistaken, equally so the G10Erla and Diana's. You will be getting some of my cash for sure with this line up. Do you have any plans to kit the Jumo engined 109's? I would give my right arm for the early 109's in 1/72 kitted to this standard!

Duncan B (a very happy 109 enthusiast)

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your comments, they are an inspiration for us where to improve our models .. It really is watching and now I can say-yes you are right with instructions. It is necessary to distinguish more different versions. Already working on a new version of the instruction, which will always be only one set of versions.

For more information about upcoming versions of this nice model.

Completed versions are G1, G2, G3, G4, preparing all versions of G10, version AS and K.

In preparation for version B, C, D are already very works.

Version F do not prepare yet, perhaps later by the interest in our models.

Otherwise, the entire team AZmodel wishes you a Merry Christmas, happy new year 2014 many nice models and great joy of this wonderful hobby.

Very best regards

• Like 2

Ok I'll have a go at answering some of your questions, the G5 headrest should seal off the back end of the canopy completely (which I'm not sure the kit supplies), the intake on the starboard side would indeed be for the cabin pressurisation on the G5 (I seem to remember that not all the G5's actually got the pressurisation fitted or it got removed on some so am not sure if all had the intake).

The Albanian based G8 has been one of those aircraft that people have argued over in the past, IIRC there is only one photo of it, taken from port side and in black and white. It could be RLM79 but I have also seen a green colour quoted for the stripes.

Duncan B

I'm thinking about either Graf's or Barkhorn's G-5, would either of these be a trop?

thanks

Mike

Dear,

This forum attended by good people and I hope they stay that way. For people like you, perhaps there is a no place and stay out of your disgusting primitive competitive intrigue. I am ashamed of you.

Greet MPM production, their practices and their minions.

We assume that the admin against the "filth" to step in and delete.