P-39Q Airacobra Eduard 1/48

Artur, another amazing build. You're going to have tell me how you build these so quickly, do you wake up and start modelling until it's time for bed?

Can I ask what product you use for the brown streaking under the flaps and the fuel spills?

Pete

Artur, another amazing build. You're going to have tell me how you build these so quickly, do you wake up and start modelling until it's time for bed?

Can I ask what product you use for the brown streaking under the flaps and the fuel spills?

Pete

These models were done during last 2 months of my work at the end of the world, now I am just doing final assembly...

For imitation of fuel spills I used AK fuel stains fluid. Areas around the flaps was firstly sprayed with dark earth as the base and then with small brush I used again AK mixtures; engine grime and streaking grime.

Perfect finish - is there a build thread somewhere?

Rene

Negative... sorry...

WOW,

absolutely fantastic what you show us here!!!!!

I´m totally speachless :analintruder:

Can you please tell me how you get this fantastic background?

As usual I used white cardboard modified on the top just a little in Picasa editior:

Print_zpsec6109c1.png

Thank you for kind words.

• Like 1

I love these Eduard Airacobra kits they go together so well, and you did a wonderful job on this one chum :thumbsup: