This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
vppelt68

From Obsolete to KUTA, my Frog Bristol Beaufort

So it´s time to KUMyA and finish the Beaufort that didn´t make it in the Obsolete Kit GB. Started here. Nothing else happened but a promise to myself to finish it!

Regards, V-P

Come on VP

The Beaufort is a very under rated aircraft, looking forward to seeing this one finished to your normal high standard..

So no pressure eh !

Cheers Pat

Happy New Year VP

How's my (whoops !) your Beaufort coming along ?

Cheers Pat

Happy New Year VP

How's my (whoops !) your Beaufort coming along ?

Cheers Pat

Fine, it has been hibernating or whatever that´s called in English. There´s a 1:72 Revell Bf 109 G-10 to G-6/AS conversion blocking its path that should be finished this weekend, so... The Fort must be done before I allow me to start the Training type build, that should be done before the MiG-21, that should be done before the <10£:er... :banghead: Luckily no Tomcats, Koreans or Harriers promised!

Hi VP

I was going to tell you the Beaufort should come before a boring old Bf 109 till I saw where you are and the picture !

In which case it will just have to wait, although this GB finishes soon......

I've had a look in the stash and it seems a shame for you to miss out on the Tomcat, Korean, Harrier and WW1 GBs so ill find something suitable

Cheers Pat

Sign in to follow this