Bomber Command WWII in 1/72

That is quite a fine collection. As someone else said the colour schemes could have been quite dull but in fact they all have a great deal of visual impact. I would have to pick the Heyford and Manchester as my favourites but they are all to a very high standard.

Duncan B

Very nice mate.a lot of hard work pay off :) I would like to see them all together a one pic.you keep them on a shelf?

I need to take some fresh pictures of the Whitley with the photo booth, so when I do, I'll get a pic of them all together. They sit in boxes most of their lives!

Magnificent builds!

Hampden for the Bomber Command GB?

A fantastic collection, all standout builds.

Now that sounds like a plan!

Looking forwards to a few OOB in between!

Cheers

Woody, you are the model builder I wish I was.... putting together superb renditions from 'obsolete' kits (not to downplay what must have been a huge effort to bring them up to standard). The modeller I actually am sits around waiting for a new-tool kit of all these, and even then stores it for far too long, making more and more Spitfires.

Impressive and inspirational, definitely have to get myself a Heyford.

How many pots of Dark Earth and Dark Green did you use? :hmmm:

• Like 2

Absolutely wonderful models Neil, all of them, but as a 'me too' I have to say the Heyford just (only just!) edges it as my favourite! Did you do a build thread on it, or if not did you take any pics of your interior work?

Superb stuff all round!