As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

IPMS19

- FISHBED MANIA - Mig 21 PFM - 1/48

- Another Fishbed, scarecrow or scourge of the Cold War, that's the question .This is lhe last issue from EDUARD at the moment I built it in thecolors of the Polish Air Force

020_zpse6dd0bf6.jpg

019_zpsdd94ef22.jpg
018_zpsf16ce674.jpg
017_zps9ec0fd30.jpg
016_zps42d1d97e.jpg
015_zps7de8f4e1.jpg

009_zpsbebc9523.jpg
008_zps8928dffb.jpg

005_zpsf21d5a41.jpg
004_zpsd48d77bf.jpg
003_zpsfe00dde9.jpg
002_zps75cdc53e.jpg
001_zps15bb94c2.jpg

Love it mate, great work. Every time I see an Eduard MiG 21 on here, especially this good, I want to go out and buy one because they are stunning planes and look great kits. I have to keep telling myself no!!

Love it mate, great work. Every time I see an Eduard MiG 21 on here, especially this good, I want to go out and buy one because they are stunning planes and look great kits. I have to keep telling myself no!!

- Hi Val,

- It's Xmas time......It is just not too late to trust Santa....Having a fishbed repressed on the stomach must be very painful.........

Haha! Indeed, hopefully Santa will treat me!! It's my birthday in Feb, so I will treat me if Santa doesn't!! :)

Haha! Indeed, hopefully Santa will treat me!! It's my birthday in Feb, so I will treat me if Santa doesn't!! :)

- Good luck with Santa.... people born in Februar ( as I'm ) are super guys... if nobody help us we do it by ourself........Happy Fishbed my friend......

Stunning work. The Eduard Fishbeds are a fantastic build.

Cheers,

Tom.

Nice, the edurd kit certainly scrubs up well, doest it!