Korean War Group Build

The wingtips are the wrong shape, quite noticeably so, and the nose is too short. For the high-back versions, the sliding hood is far too big as well.

I'm not really very observant, so the fact that I noticed this stuff...not a good sign, Special Hobby.

I wonder if it's just the 1/72 kits. I haven't noticed anything on the 2 1/48 ones I have, but that could well be me with the untrained eye...

On another note, could someone more computer programmed than me possibly knock up a banner for us?

Sean

Decision made.

I will aim to enter two Minicraft 1:144 B-29's and a Bronco 1:35 M-24 Chaffee.

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

I'll be playing it safe with an Academy 1/48 Sabre. But I may add to that, depends on what the stash requests for its new members... :whistle:

Sean

I'm sure we will see a few sabre's built in the GB.

Yes, it may well be Sabre STGB Part I. :bangin:

I'm thinking of doing a SAAF Sabre, myself.

Well there's 2 Sabre's already. There's probably a few more buried in this thread as well.

I can, however, make more, or even one to order. My work foolishly paid for photoshop training and put it on my work laptop, although my job only ever calls for resizing images.

I can, however, make more, or even one to order. My work foolishly paid for photoshop training and put it on my work laptop, although my job only ever calls for resizing images.

Thanks for that. I don't suppose you could do one for the ground war and one for the sea? That then covers all things.

Cheers,

Sean

• Like 1