Training Types Group Build

Just noticed this GB, and yes, I MAY be interested. If I do commit, it would be the new Trumpeter 1/48 Nanchang CJ-6, scaled down version of the 1/32 scale kit someone else is tackling. Thoughts?

I think you should finish all the other kits you've committed to finishing recently

Eg

Cold war build

Spitfire

TA-4

Need I go on Kev :winkgrin:

Count me in please, just discovered this GB and I'm another training-type fan. I'd like to do a Classic Airframes 1/48th Avro Anson, I guess that qualifies? It will be finished either as an AGS trainer or as one flown by the RATG in pilot/navigator/bomb-aimer training role.

Max

• Like 2

I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to enter with a build that I've been planning to do for months. Is a multi-engine pilot trainer Beech King Air B200 of 45 Sqn RAF in order?

Mark

• Like 1

I think you should finish all the other kits you've committed to finishing recently

Eg

Cold war build

Spitfire

TA-4

Need I go on Kev :winkgrin:

Spit nearly done, Skyhawk easy finish, and haven't started the Cold War build yet, so enough time to squeeze in a tiny CJ-6...surely!

• Like 1

I've just checked the Magister kit and have found that I have in fact already bought some decals for it.

Thing is, it's the MPD set for T9752 which was apparently used as a squadron hack by 312 (Czech) Squadron. Is this still eligible as a training type? It has the Dark Earth/Dark Green/Yellow training scheme.

John.

May, acksherly... :)

Hm. Yeah. Typo and memory glitch.

I've just checked the Magister kit and have found that I have in fact already bought some decals for it.

Thing is, it's the MPD set for T9752 which was apparently used as a squadron hack by 312 (Czech) Squadron. Is this still eligible as a training type? It has the Dark Earth/Dark Green/Yellow training scheme.

John.

I think you'll be OK with this. The Maggie was essentially a trainer and the subject still wears the right colours. What does Enzo think?

Just updated with new comers and recruits to the Training list. Nearly 60!! We should be in for a very colourful influx of types in the coming months!!

I think you'll be OK with this. The Maggie was essentially a trainer and the subject still wears the right colours. What does Enzo think?

I agree. It isn't the combat equipment of that squadron.

John.

Hi John

Just as well, as I built a novo Percival Proctor recently and I thought the original decal would be useable if coated, boy was I wrong they literally desolved when I tried to use them. I also have the magister so look forward to seeing this one.

Enzo / Paul

Is my Forma Plane 1/72 Hawker Henley T.T.III (vacform) OK for this group ?

Cheers Pat

• Like 2