Training Types Group Build

Hello Mish. Yes I reckon your glider will fit in. After all I did some training in a glider too in my ATC days too so go for it. It'll be good to see a glider.

Bobster you're most welcome to join in. there is stilla bit of time to sort yourself out a kit. Just bear in mind the prov. rules Enzo posted at top of this thread.

I reckon taregt tugs could be included as rightly said they are / were used to 'train'! What say you Enzo.

Bring it on. Love the Lanc though!! Belcher bits do the drone for the Lanc as a hint!!!! But to be confirmed.

Rob Stuart I'll consult Enzo but I feel it could be a contender.

• Like 1

Cliif B, your subject reminds me of a similar idea by the Indians with Tiger Moths used in taxying training. They lopped of the top wing and I think cropped the lower wings. The upper wng fuel tank was fitted below the fuselage just between the main undercart legs.
  • Like 1

I think everyone missed my question or I'm blind and missed the answer. Are two seat gliders in? Like the ASK 21 which I learnt to fly in, may gliding clubs use them as trainers.

Sorry Mish... I reckon that one is in! Are you building it as the glider in which you actually trained? 'cos there's just no saying no to that one! :thumbsup:

Rob Stuart I'll consult Enzo but I feel it could be a contender.

I agree! Including drones and drone controllers will introduce some superb colour schemes.

I reckon taregt tugs could be included as rightly said they are / were used to 'train'! What say you Enzo.

I say "yes"! :thumbsup:

I am in with one of my 1/32 Hawk T Mk.1a kits. Decals 80's RAF training schemes and other AM have arrived, so I can't wait until January.

Cheers,

Tom.

• Like 1

Mine will be one or all three of:

1/48 Academy KAI T-50

1/48 Kinetic T-45 Goshawk

1/48 Hasegawa TA-4F

The last may get subbed by a Hawk as I haven't looked at the quality of the decals in it yet

No Probs. Nice short bit of footage. I'd forgotten how nice the Draken looked in the air. Last one I saw was a civvy registerd(OY-SKA) one at a Biggin Hill show some years back

How about target tugs and Target drone carriers/controllers? Would they qualify as trainers? After all they are used to train others

I say "yes"! :thumbsup:

You :rant: !

Had I known that I would've gone for my Invader Target Tug I've been looking for an excuse to make!

Right, it serves you right! I'm sticking with the T-33!

Wez

Paul & Enzo, yes it will be the K 21 I did most of my training in and the plane I soloed in.

In that case it would be wrong for you not to build it! :)

You :rant: !

Had I known that I would've gone for my Invader Target Tug I've been looking for an excuse to make!

Right, it serves you right! I'm sticking with the T-33!

Build 'em both! You know you want to... :wicked:

In that case it would be wrong for you not to build it! :)

Build 'em both! You know you want to... :wicked:

You're not helping (again)! You know I wouldn't finish either of them especially if I do an Airfix Tiggie!

Wez

• Like 1

I've just added to post 2 on this thread the list of all interested parties who have signed up for this exciting GB as a reminder!! New comers will be added soon.

Welcome Adrian. I'll add you to the list. Hmm.... brown green yellow......

Any others who I have missed on the list please let me know and I'll amend and in no particular order.

Hi Chaps,

I'm looking at a Revell 1/72 Fairey Gannet T.5. It would be built as a part of 849 Naval Air Squadron. Is this eligible?

Rob.

As long its in silver and dayglo thats OK.

EE:. For sure! I was hoping someone would at least one Harvard!!