1/48 Academy Mig-29A in Polish dressing

Tanks a lot for your comments!

very nice save and what a turn around ,great job thu out intrest what oven cleaner was it??? as not tried this method and have a few that need redoing

It's a spray call Mr.Musculo (Mr.Muscle) and it's manufactured by Jhonson&Jhonson here (in Argentina), I'm pretty sure you can find it anywhere, it doesn't attack the plastic, you just put the model into a plastic bag and spray it, leave it about 30min - 45min and WITH GLOVES and a toothbrush you gently wipe the paint off, then under the tab clean the remaining of the product, you might need to redoit once or twice times depending on the paint.

This is a VERY nasty thing you and must be VERY careful to don't allow it to touch your skin, it won't harm you right away but if you don't wash quickly it it will produce a burn. :thanks:

cheers

Edited by dergrunepunkt

Great looking model-good save! I used the oven cleaner method,it works-what I found to work even better though is methylated spirit(the purple stuff)it's very effective,paint comes off immediately and you don't have to scrub or use any force,giving the details a chance of surviving....