This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Madmonk

Introducing Tirydium Models

Hi there,

Tirydium Models, yes it is spelt wrong, though I did do it intentionally, will be producing a range of lighting kits initially for Sci-Fi models as well as a range of display bases for them too.

The first lighting kits will cover a couple of Fine Molds excellent Star Wars kits, 1/72 scale X-Wing and TIE Fighter and the Revell BSG Viper MkVII. These will be fairly simple kits with pre-wired LEDs and will need some soldering skill. All kits will come with full instructions and a circuit diagram.

The plan is to develop more kits and there is already a thread in the Sci-Fi forum for the BSG Viper MkII kit and one for the FM Millennium Falcon.

I will also be offering a range of bases for lit models which will again be in kit form and contain everything needed such as switch, battery clip and tubing.

I should have a web store up and running in a couple of weeks and will post some pictures of the first kits once I can get onto a PC that will let me use Photobucket!!

If anyone has any suggestions or requests I am happy to help out where I can.

Cheers,

Warren