1/72 Airfix Super Lynx

Thank Guys...yes I love the older kit like Airfix than those super modern over engineering kit that flooding the market nowaday..

Anyway, a little progress, I decided to add in some figures, these were painted last couple of nights, the pilot from kit and some Naval commandoes from Caesar , maybe a vignette if time permit ..

Lynx_MQQ_03_zpsf356413e.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good there Thomas, however before you rush on, I think you might have the rear bulkhead part the wrong way round. The 'broom cupboard' recess goes back from the main bulkhead and not forward, have a look at the kit instructions. Just thought I'd let you know before you start buttoning the fus together.

Colin

Lynx-GB-banner_zps53c18225.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, finally some update.. RMN's Lynx mk100 have different engine, but I decided to go with the kit's part, however I do added the round intake, and also the red "dish" below the exhaust (any idea what is this?) , interior also painted with dark grey , closing the 2 half soon.

Lynx_Mqq_03_zpsbdc509ae.jpg

Thanks everyone...and Emergency Locator Transmitter it is...

Anyway, building continue, the fitting is not great, worse will be the new nose to fuselage, must figure a way to do this with minimal sanding.

Lynx_mqq_05_zps3c7a10c5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...