Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6, AZmodel 1/72

blasi

Hello,

yesterday bought kit Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6, AZmodel 1/72.

Its perfect!!!!

I am going to build it. I will make the swiss plane.

First shoots only about the box. I will sart building very soon

DSC_8964.jpg

DSC_8966.jpgDSC_8967.jpgDSC_8968.jpg

I really look forward to seeing it. I have a thread going on an Airfix 109G Finnish Airforce and a straight Airfix 109E wartime variant so I'd love to see how the AZ kit comes together....post away!

well.spotted..otherwise a very neat looking kit. I'm doing one of their Spit IXs currently....nicely detailed, excellent fit ...but none of the parts are numbered on the sprues and the assembly diagrams aren't the best...will be getting a few of these though

Edited by FalkeEins
  • Like 1

I've got a pile of Finemolds 109s to make (along with most other brands too!) but I'll be having a few of these. It'll be worth it just for the spares, I'm just a bit wary of the way they've moulded the upper cowls, looks like it could take a bit of work to clean those joints.

Duncan B

I can see a problem, the G6 didn't have the battery box behind the pilot. You'll have to cut that off the rear bulkhead of the cockpit to be accurate. Other than that it looks terrific so far.

Duncan B

Ouch..:S I followed the instructions...the battery box was glued there... I am not sure if it will be easy to remove it from there.... bad fault from my side :S

Ouch.. :S I followed the instructions...the battery box was glued there... I am not sure if it will be easy to remove it from there.... bad fault from my side :S

I see on the instructions it says to glue part 30 (battery box) on but they only were fitted to G10s and onwards IIRC. Don't worry about it.

Duncan B

I see on the instructions it says to glue part 30 (battery box) on but they only were fitted to G10s and onwards IIRC. Don't worry about it.

Duncan B

thanks for the info... i wil llook on it at home, and maybe I will cut it off. Need to analyze:D the body and cockpit of the plane is glued together.

It fits very well

• Like 1